Sunday, January 05, 2014

By your decree, bleak world divisional....

So this weekend, my prognostication skills have been proven to be total shit.  All four teams I picked to win in the WildCard Playoffs lost.  Each loss what close, granted, but close doesn't count in football.  My picks are 0-4.  And in going so, I lost $2 to ALCMDPP.  But so far in our betting on games this year, he still owes me $17.

But I'm undaunted.  I'll still attempt to correctly pick the games in the upcoming Divisional Playoff games.

New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
San Franscisco 49ers at Carolina Panthers
San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos 
Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots

Here are my picks:


I'll just saw a sentence about each game.  1) Seattle is lethal at home. 2) I dont really think the Panthers will win but I can't stand the 49ers, so I can't pick them. 3) This is Peyton's record breaking year. 4) I've said this for years: Never bet against Brady at home in January.

Course, with my past history, you wouldn't be insane to just bet on every team I didn't.

POLT

No comments: