Sunday, January 05, 2014

So I'm using the new computer.  The restore from Carbonite only took like a week.  And I still dont have my iTunes where they need to be.  But I'm still feeling like crap, and I'm not really trying the understand the directions and shit.  I'm just gonna wait until ALCMDPP can get back here and do it for me.

On another subject, I went to Kohl's on Friday and got two new pillows for me bed.  I have 8 pillows total and this year I replaced the King Sized pillows.  I've decided I'm going to replace two of them every year (the King Sized ones I got rid of this year I have had since I got the bed....ten years ago).  And I'll get them at Kohl's, cause both last January and now, they had a "buy one get one for a dollar" sale.  So I got two King sized pillows for less than $20.  YEAH!.

This computer is taking some getting used to though.  The old one was a 15' screen, this one is a 17" screen, and the keyboard is set up different as well.   Still trying to learn where they moved some things to and how to place my hands for typing.  But I'll get used to it.

POLT

No comments: