Friday, January 24, 2014

There's tarts and whores, but you're much more....

When was living at home and then in the apartment, I usually had Pop Tarts handy.  Strawberry and frosted cherry....yummmm!  I'd have throw them in the toaster and then eat them with a glass of milk.  And I'd always eat them the same way:  eat all the crust around the outside edges, cause there was no delicious fruity middle there.  And once all that was gone, just chow down on what was left, the majority of the goody.

But I haven't had any Pop Tarts in some time.  I kinda lost the taste for them for a while, and then when I saw how many carbs there were in them, I thought I'd better just stay away from them.

But this week, when I was the grocery store, I noticed a new kind: Wild Strawberry.  Well I LOVE Strawberry, and it had been quite some time since I had any of them, so I bought a package.  I made them tonight and.....oh. my. GOD!, they were SO GOOD!  Just like I remember then tasting.  



I'm so conflicted.  I love the taste but they are so bad for me.....well I'll definitely finish off this box of them.  And hopefully, I'll NOT buy another one.

POLT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://youtu.be/7i1gTTrFn2E

Michelle M. said...

Ooh! I haven't had them in forever. Strawberry and cherry were my favorite, too!