Thursday, January 09, 2014

Since noon last Saturday I have been sick with a cold/flu.  I have been out of the house only twice, showered only once and not shaved at all.

What does a scruffy 5 day no shave/shower once Polt look like?



Yeah, it aint pretty.  At least I'm feeling better today.  Tomorrow, assuming nothing changes, I should be back to work.  Course, I've got three days work of work backed up.  And next week, I'm in training.  Oh, man, just thinking of all the shit that's gonna be waiting for me when i get back almost makes me sick again.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not as bad as me. If I don't shave for three days I've got pretty much a full on beard.

Part of it I guess is attributable to my Italian ancestry - uncontrollable hair growth.

Michelle M. said...

Aw. That stinks. Hope it's not too bad.

I'm glad you're feeling better, though : ).