Friday, November 21, 2014

Fetch the remote, we've got football tonight (Week 11)...

Oops, totally forgot to do this on Tuesday.  So let's do it now:  How did I do last week in the NFL?


1) Washington lost...and to a team that had only won one game previously...and they were beat badly!  So that's a DEFINITELY YAY!
2) Dallas had a bye week, so that's a draw.
3) ALCMDPP and I split the bets this week 5-5, so that's kind of a draw, but I'm still up, by either 10 or 11 bucks.   So that's a YAY!
4) My team in the Loser's Pool, St Lous Rams, SOMEHOW beat the Denver Broncoes!  And i too have no idea how that happened.  So I'm out that $10.  However, after winning over $180 bucks in the Winners Pool, this is no big deal.  A Boo, for sure, but not a big one.

So over all, 2 YAY!, one Boo, and a draw (or two).

POLT

No comments: