Thursday, November 13, 2014

I'm here trying to get you into the mood, baby....

Ya know I have this lil imood.com thingee over there in the sidebar.  I can go there and choose whatever mood I have, and post it there.  And I frequently either forget it's there, or forget to do anything with it.  I did change it today however (pop on over and take a gander), but that's not what this post is about.

I went back through my mood history (it's been over in the sidebar there for years) to see what moods I've been in.  And there have been very VERY many.   But here is every mood I've had more than once:

21 times: Tired
15 times: Sweaty
13 times: Horny
11 times: Cold
9 times: Headachy
6 times: Achy
              Excited
              Sick
5 times: Apathetic
              Beat
              Disappointed
              Sad
              Twitterpated
4 times: Blah
              Content
              Festive
              Frazzled
              Full
              Lethargic
              Relieved
3 times: Bloated
              Bored
              Frustrated
              Fulfilled
              Hopeful
              Knackered
              Old
              Uninspired
              Victorious
              Weary
2 times: Abandonded
              Anxious
              Apprehensive
              Burned
              Copacetic
              Down
              Expectant
              Exhuberant
              Giddy
              Helpless
              Introspective
              Irritated
              Melancholy
              Odd
              Patriotic
              Proud
              Relaxed
              Sated
              Satisfied
              Sleepy
              Stressed
              Unsure

So what can we take from this?  What conclusions can we draw?  Well, I'm usually Tired, Sweaty, Horny, Cold or Headachy....make of that what you will....

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I think mine would be tired, tired, tired, and so on and so on. Yawn.