Monday, November 17, 2014

SO...

Today I had my six week revisit to the dermatologist.   And I had some errands to run.  It was a cold, damp, rainy, dismal day.  Had I not had an appointment, I wouldn't have even gone outside.  I probably wouldn't even have taken a shower.  But in the end, it was a damn good thing I had the appointment.

I got up, ate breakfast, putzed around online and then got showered and left.  On the way to the doctor's I had the radio playing, of course, and one of our local stations, WLTF, 97,5 has gone all-Christmas music, all the time.  With a week and a half to go before Thanksgiving.  *SIGH*  I can't add them to my televised TV ad list, but I'm not going to listen to that station for the rest of the year.  There's two of our local stations that become All-Christmas Music, All The Time....IN DECEMBER!!!!  Not around Nov 15th.  I'll listen to the other channel, once it changes format afterThanksgiving.  But 97.5?  Nope, I'm done with you until 2015.

So anyway, nothing changed with my dermatitis, so the doctor ordered me a new shampoo and a different lotion to use.  We'll see if they make a difference.  She mentioned, if nothing else works, a possibility of a biopsy.  *SIGH*  I hope not, but we'll see.

Anyway, after the appointment, as I was sitting in my car, I checked out one of the hookup sites I frequently use.  There was this guy on there, Theo, who I've been chatting with for a bit over a month.  Our schedules have never coordinated.  I saw he was online and messaged him.  And then went to his place.

I was just expecting a nice quickie and then to be off on my way to run my other errands.  But I didn't leave his place until about 2.5 hours after I got there!  My gosh, what a connection between us.  Most of that time was spent kissing or just talking, although dont' get me wrong, there was amazing sex too!  So much fun.  He's a great guy, and fun, and I quite enjoyed hanging out with him.  I think he feels the same way.  Best thing is, he's an inCREDible kisser!  We both love kissing guys who know how to kiss...and apparently we're both quite happy with kissing each other.

Actually, after we done, as I was leaving, or trying to, we were kissing, and he threw me back against the door and unzipped my sweatshirt just so he could get in against me closer and kiss me more.  Damn.  It was tough leaving there....but we both have said we're looking forward to getting together again...hopefully later in the week.  I have to admit, as I thought about it, he was possibly THE best kisser I have ever, in my decades of experiences, kissed.  Certainly, he's one of the most passionate.  And yes, I AM very VERY anxious to see him again.

After that, everything else was anti-climatic, but I mailed some things, picked up the prescriptions at CVS, got something to eat, came back here after a very late lunch/very early supper, etc.  But at the end of the day (tonight, when I'm laying in bed), I'll be going to sleep with a smile on my face.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Hope the shampoo/lotion works. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I'm glad you went to bed with a smile on your face : ).