Thursday, November 20, 2014

SO...

I was a naughty boy again today.  Perhaps even twice today....

See, I left work at noon today.   I had the time to take off, so that's not a problem at all.  But I told them it was because a friend of mine was coming through town and I wanted to hang out with him.  And that was a lie.  Kinda.  But that's why I was naughty...one way.

And I very well couldn't tell them WHY I was actually taking off.  I was stopping by to see Theo again.  And while Theo IS in town, and while Theo IS (kind of) a friend, and while we were (kind of) hanging out, that's not really something I could tell them at work.

And the (not really) hanging out things we did is the second naughty thing I did today.

We spent another two hours together today.  There was less talking than on Monday.  And more sex.  And damn....it was....well, he used the intense afterwards, and I think that's pretty accurate.  Even as I was driving home, I was still reeling a bit.  It was not only physically intense, but emotionally.  There is such a...connection between us when we're together.  Its a bit shocking.

Not sure when we'll get together again.  He works retail and with the holidays coming up, well that doesn't leave a whole lot of free time.  But we'll get together sometime soon.

And we talked about getting together outside the bedroom.  He said he gets a 45 minutes break, I suggested getting something to eat with him over his break sometime.  We also talked about taking in a movie sometime.  But we'll see.  Chances for that will improve after the first of the year, once the holidays are all over.  If we're still a thing then.

Ah well, I guess we'll see what we will see.

POLT

No comments: