Saturday, December 24, 2016

The thing that will make them ring, is the carol that you sing....

So as you've probably surmised by now, this year, there will not be a Christmas video.  Since the election, I've been in shock, and fear, and somewhat depressed, and I've not be in the festive spirit until the last ten days or so.  So I've not felt at all like making a video.

But this would have been the 10th year of the videos.  So what I did was make a tag: Official Polt's Palace Christmas Video, and tagged all nine previous videos with it.  All you have to do is go HERE and you can see all nine videos in reverse order.    You can go back and enjoy them all all over again.

2015: All I Want For Christmas Is You
2014: Cold Mizer/Heat Mizer
2013: Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
2012: Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
2011: Deck The Halls
2010: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
2009: Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
2008: Twelve Days Of Polt's-mas
2007: Santa Baby

(personally, my favorite ones are 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, but they were ALL fun to make and to watch again)

POLT

No comments: