Shall I tell you how serious I'm taking this quarantine?
I haven't spent time with Mama Polt since March 15th.
I'm wearing a mask any time I leave the house.
To cut down on time spent needlessly outside, on days that I don't go to work, I'm not going to Rutters to get my morning coffee. I've got some Maxwell House French Vanilla Instant Coffee. (still getting that coffee on days I'm going to work...I mean, I'm gonna be outta the house anyway, right?)
When I get gasoline, I'm putting a plastic grocery bag over my hand to pump it and then throwing the bag away.
Since my cleaning lady hasn't been here since February I've cleaned my kitchen counter and sink, and the toilet.
Last weekend, I turned down 4, count 'em, 1, 2, 3 AND 4 hookups. Three regular hookups and 1 potential new one. This past week I turned down another, and today, another regular. (Thank God for high speed Internet porn)
I hate this quarantine (especially the no hookups thing)....but I'd hate to be sick with, or dying from, this crap even more.
POLT
Sunday, April 05, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment