Thursday, April 23, 2020

Check this out, real quick, don't know if everybody know (Part 2238)......

Check This Out!

But yeah, please tell me again who both parties are the same....I'll wait....


I'm not sure of the exact date of this graph, but I believe it was from 2018,  So 53 years goes back to 1965.  And just so we're clear, this means....

3 years of Lyndon Johnson
4 years of Jimmy Carter
8 years of Bill Clinton
8 years of Barack Obama
23 years of Democrats

6 years of Richard Nixon
2 years of Gerald Ford
8 years of Ronald Reagan
4 years of George HW Bush
8 years of George W Bush
2 years of Donald tRump (impeached)
30 years of Republicans

And so yeah, there's not an equal number of years, but even so, looking at the chart, i see that the Republicans have had more Prison Sentences than the Democrats have Indictments, Convictions and Sentences together!

So, again, please tell me how both parties are the same....

POLT

No comments: