Sunday, July 19, 2026

 SO.....

I'm watching the World Cup final.  I'm not really into soccer, so it surprises me how much I've gotten into some of the games.  (how about  the France/England "Third Place" game, eh?  DAMN!)

Anyway, I'm conflicted on this one.  One on hand, I want Argentina to win, because it will probably be Messi's last World Cup, and he's such a big star even *I* know who he is, and wouldn't it be nice for him to go out on top, having won consecutive World Cups? 

But on the other hand, the Spanish team is just chock full to the gills of hot sexy maleness!

Lamine Yamal

Marc Curcurella
(obviously, it's the hair with him, love me a good hairthing)

Nico Williams 
(even if he's not starting today's game)

So much sexy athletes on the Spanish team. 

I'm truly conflicted. 

Maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy the game? 

POLT

No comments: