Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Adam, Adam, it's time we had a talk, what's going on.....

So after having trouble finding  Tam  online, I thought I'd see if everyone was that difficult to find.  So, I looked up everyone's favorite ginger snap, Adam!

Well that's his name, but that aint our Adam.  Although I'm pretty sure I've seen him pull this face once or twice.

Not our Adam, but quite a cutie.

Old wrinkly guy looking kinda Al Davis-esque, but not Adam.

Thumbs, dude, but not for the faux-hawk.  And not Adam.

Blurry cuteness, but not Adam.

Nope, cause while Adam's from New Jersey, he's not a Mafia member.  that I know of.....

Passed out on the floor with a musical instrument.  I've never Adam drunk, nor with a guitar, so I'm gonna say no, not him.

There's our boy!    Even through the goggles and mask, that's definitely him. 

And it only took 8 photos!

POLT


   

2 comments:

Adam said...

Eight?! I'm slipping ... Though randomly, I am Facebook friends with the other 2 (but not the old guy).

Michelle M. said...

Yay! You found him!