Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Took a Buzzfeed quiz.  I answered 20 questions and they were gonna tell me who I was.  THIS, was the result!


Male, Late teens
Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

Now, while I very would LIKE to BE this person (or better yet be WITH this person), this clearly isn't me.  At all.

Well I AM male.  And I WAS a teenager once.  I don't think my eyes are big, but maybe they are.  Everything else though...nope.  Nada.  Not at all.

Still, it IS a very nice picture.....

POLT

No comments: