Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tammy, did you ever? Not so much....

So, I was sitting at home on a Saturday night, putzing around on the computer (like you do), and I thought, I wonder if I can find a photo of my friends.  So I got onto Google Images and typed in Tam.  And this is what I found.

Well it's an attractive woman, which COULD be Tam...but this isn't her.

Old guy...nope, not Tam.

Some Rice Owls Basketball player....I KNOW this is not Tam, cause she's WAY too short to play basketball.

Another old guy...not Tam...although I'd love to see her in those glasses!

Some guy on a bike....again, not Tam....I'm not even sure she rides bikes....

Some old guy...this ain't Tam either, cause she doesn't have a beard or freaky eyes!

For some reason, this strikes me as a principal from the 1970s...which means it can't be Tam.

Ah, a book that Tam wrote....this is the closest we've gotten so far, but nope, not Tam.

This guy isn't Tam either...but I think I'd LIKE to know him and have him as...a friend.

AH HA!  There she is!!!  There's Tam!  Only took 10 pics before we got to her.  But at least we found her.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, I'm rather elusive aren't I?

Michelle M. said...

There's our girl! Good job!