Thursday, February 03, 2011

BITS -N- PIECES
The MRSA on my chest is fine. I'm quite frankly sick of the slimy anti-biotic ointment on my chest (that's what SHE said), and I've got two marks above and below the site where I've had band-aids and they've irritated the skin, which is a lot of fun. Plus, I've had to shave that area of my chest so I can get the damn band-aids on in the first place, which is loads of fun. But I suppose all this is better than getting the type of infection i did back in June. It's actually all healed over now, but I'm supposed ot use the ointment for another day or two. And hopefully that will be that.
*******************************************
Angel, mom's poodle, has had some bladder issues before. She would leak a bit at night without knowing it. So a few years ago, the vet presrcibed some kind of pills that helped her with her overnight bladder issues. It's never a problem during the day, and it's only ever been a little bit to begin with. But lately, she's been doing it every night againg, which means mom has to do a lot of laundering of the blankets inside Angel's cage. And mom got a bit tired of it.

So earlier this week, mom went out nad got the doggy diapers! The puppy Pampers! And she's been putting these on Angel right before she gets in her cage at night. I looked at them and cracked up laughing. Mom said the first night she put them on her, Angel stood there with her back left leg up in the air. Mom kept telling her to come on and get in the cage, so Angel took a few steps and then stopped with her right back leg up in the air. And she was giving mom the biggest puppy dog eyes with the saddest look you can imagine on her face. Mom said it broke her heart, but she wasn't gonna keep washing those blankets every day. So eventually, Angel did it. And she's been wearing them every night since.

I just told mom when she goes on bus trips and I gotta watch Angel, well...I ain't putting diapers on a dog. I won't but them on a baby, I'm having nothing to do with a dog. And we laughed, cause we both know I will, even though I don't want to and will probably be laughing at the poor dog the whole time.
*******************************************
So there's this guy I've been working on (sorta) for the last six months. I've known him for a couple years, only as friends. Then, last summer, when we were talking on the phone once, he mentioned that he sometimes goes both ways. And so we talked about hooking up (well, what else did you expect?), but nothing's worked out right just yet.

So today we were talking and the subject came up. It appears sometime soon I may be taking a trip into northern Pennsylvania for a hookup. And I learned today that he's married, first time I heard of that. Not that that's really an issue, I mean this wouldn't be the first time I was gonna be 'the other woman', but I asked him, "If you're married, how am I gonna stay at your place overnight?" And he got this tone of incredulousness and said, "Well she knows all about my playing on the side. She's fine with it just so long as it's not another woman." I was kinda incredulous myself then and said, jokingly, "Well, if she's there she may as well join in once or twice." And in total seriousness, he replied, "No, I don't think I'd want her playing with us. Although she may want to watch. And maybe take some photos." And he was TOTALLY serious.

At first, I was speechless. And those of you that know me know what a RARE occurance that is. But honestly, the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Hmmm, this could be intestesting."

I'll keep you all posted.
*******************************************
This is also about the time that I'd post my review of the upcoming Super Bowl, comparing the coaches abilities, the quarterback's hotnesses, etc, etc, etc, to review my pick. But there's no need to do that this year.

I don't have anything against the Steelers, but too many of their fans are excessively obnoxious that I HAVE to root for the Packers. I just won't be able to stand, if the Steelers win, listening to the Steelers fan go on and on and on about how the Steelers are the absolute best team, not only in football, but are better than ANY team ANY where that's EVER played ANY sports in the entire HISTORY of the world. And possible pre-history as well. Ugh.

So Go Pack!
*******************************************
And of course we have the obligatory Bits-N-Pieces Eye Candy....and what a speciman it is this time!


I mean come ON, look at that toosh, the peek of the nipple, the cuteness of the face, the thighs and the HAIR! Yes, I know, their dreadlocks, and they can be kinda dodgey sometimes, but still, the HAIR....ooooohhhh, hairthings are awesome, even if they ARE dreads.

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

1) Yay you're healing. Now you know the life of a model, all that chest shaving.

2) Doggie diapers. Too cute. Didn't know such things existed but certainly better than constant laundering of blankets.

3) Umm. Wow. I'm all about being open and honest but ... umm. Well, pictures huh. I think I'm speechless. I'll look forward to updates.

4) Superbowl? Whatever.

5) Oh he's pretty. Nice bum and while I agree the dreads can be dodgey, from a distance they look good on some guys. The kid thinks they are too long, but what does she know?

Polt said...

Tam, You let the kidlette see the Palace?????? What the hell kinda mother ARE you?!?!?!?!

And really, it's exceedingly rare that hair is ever TOO Long on a guy.

HUGS....

Tam said...

I just show her select pictures. She doesn't come here, some sites I say "Go to C&R" but with you I just click the picture and show her. I'm a good mommy, honest. :-P LOL That and we both "ewwwed" over long tongue boy. Mutant.