Friday, February 18, 2011

Be my angel in the night...

I missed posting anything yesterday, and for that, I'm sorry. But I had a VERY good reason:



See?

This is Angel. He and I met online last week. We made plans to meet up yesterday after work. And we did. But what was planned as a short....slap and tickle ended up with him staying the night. It wasn't what either of us expected, but I'm damn sure each of us was pleased with the outcome.


I really this guy. I dont know what it is, but almost immediately, I could tell this was gonna be more than just a quick fuck. I mean, we were holding hands in the car before ten minutes had passed. Holding...Hands!

A few details? Okay. He's going to be 22 on Sunday, he's Latino. He's 6 foot, 200 lbs. He took ballet when he was young and currently has the thighs of a ballet dancer as well as being able to stand on his TOES...when he has someone to lean on for support....like while kissing...in the shower.... He grew up around here, but has lived the last 4 months in DC. He works as a bartender down there, but previously, worked as a stripper (and yes, he has the body and especially ass to prove it). He's cuddly, affectionate, and sweet in addition to begin drop-dead sexy. And he feels the same way about me that I do about him.

I dont know why I feel the way I do, nor how any of this is gonna pan out what with the age difference, and him living in DC, but right now I'm rolling with it. And will be this Sunday night when he spends the night again.



POLT

No comments: