Thursday, February 24, 2011

Was spending money like the way it likes to rain...

I've bought a few things recently that I'm quite excited about! (yeah I know, not the most exciting first sentence you've read here, but at least it's not another half-nekkid guy photos post or one about my encounters with young gay strippers!)

Firstly, yesterday when I went to my local comic book store, I checked out his newest batch of action figures, as you do. And I saw there was a new series coming out "Arkham Asylum", having to do obviously, with Batman stuff. Now I'm not such a fan of Batman action figures, but I'm ALL about The Jokeraction figures! And they had one, as well as a Harley Quinn one as well. And I simply could NOT turn them down.

I askesd Luke the price, he said they were $17.50 each. Normally, action figures are $15 each, but prices rise, so whatever. But when he told me, I made a big deal about how that's outrageous, and the economy sucks, and doens't he know times are tough, but all in a mocking tone. And he says, "Well you know I'll give you a deal on them." I've been getting my books and stuff from Luke every week for damn near 20 years, if not longer, and he usually does give me a good deal on things. WHen he rung me up, he only charges me $15 bucks for each one, no tax. Score! And here's a photo of them both!


After this, I stopped by the grocery store for a few things, and picked these up:

Yeah, yeah, I know, my blood sugar rises to coma-inducing levels just looking at them. But seriously, are they NOT the best thing in the world next to sex????

And I ordered these last week, but they just arrived today:


YAY! Now I've got something to watch after work for the rest of the week! Huzzah for having DVD sets to watch!

POLT

2 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I'm sure you've already seen this - but Superman looks great in white!

I swear the Easter candy out here was out the day before Valentine's Day. I'm more of a Peeps girl. Every year I get them and every year they're not as good as I remember them as a child. But I never learn.

Michelle M. said...

I think I forgot to paste the link:
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/02/22/all-star-superman-exclusive-action-figure-best-buy/