Sunday, February 13, 2011

One time in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 36)...

12 For The 12th
February 2011 edition
(Posted on the 13th of the month cause I was rather busy yesterday. Read on, all will be explained below)

This is the brainchild of CHAD, stop by his blog and check him out.


7:35am
Sunrise, through the trees and over a cemetary on the way to work.


7:50am
Hagerstown, as I was stopped at a light on the way to work.


8:04am
My breakfast, including my daily regime of pills. Yummy.


2:15pm
My own little personal corner of hell: my office at work.


5:05pm
Kris was back in town and after work, I picked him up and brought him back here. He spent the night. And this is him in my kitchen.


6:30pm
We had supper at the local Mexican restaurant. The food was delicious, as always, not expensive, as always, and extremely quick in preperation, as always. yummy!


7:30pm
Back home, Kris strikes a pose.


8:10pm
We had some strawberry honey wine. Kris read the printings on the cork, which was too small for me to see.


8:18pm
Kris' size 16 boot. Being held, for comparison, by my not at all small hand. Yeah, he's a big boy.


8:35pm
We watched the first four episodes from Avatar, The Last Airbender, Season 1.


9:04pm
The two of us. This took like ten different photos to get this one cause Kris refused to NOT make a stupid face. Until this one.


9:55pm
Our discarded clothes on the bedroom floor.

POLT

No comments: