Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 115)...

Superman Sundays


Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. But I figured, shit, if they're gonna give me a warning page before the Palace, I might as well earn it for once. And what a way to earn it, eh?

And yeah, I know that's it's not an accurate representation of the Superman S, but, seriously, who's looking at the pouch. And, I think we'll all agree, that even if that's not exactly super, it IS pretty damn impressive, right? Wowza....


POLT

6 comments:

Paul said...

All I could do with that is throw it over my shoulder and burp it!

Tam said...

I find that disturbing and I would run screaming I'm quite sure. Eek.

Polt said...

You'd have to be careful, Paul, cause you know what this baby would spit up! :)

HUGS...

john said...

AH! Put it away before it kills someone!

Michelle M. said...

john took the words right out of my mouth.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Now that's what I'm talking about. And believe me, a tool that big can in fact be swallowed!