Monday, February 21, 2011

Just another manic Monday....

So Angel stayed last night again. And just like Thursday night, we didnt make it all the way through a movie...not that I'm complaining or anything. I apparently misunderstood, he's not an ex-stripper, cause sometimes he still dances down where he works. He seemed concerned about how I'd feel, and I told him, honestly, it doesn't bother me. As long as he's not going home with anyone he gives a lap dance to. And frankly, it's kind of a turn on, to think that I'm getting to sleep with someone that other people pay to look at naked. And I've BEEN one of those people several times (at Remingtons in Toronto), and I gotta say, it's better being where I am now. And plus, I can totally confirm that professional lap dances given in one's living room are much more desirable to those given in clubs. Seriously.

Anyway, this morning, after some bedtimesexxyfun, we kept talking about getting up and getting some breakfast, making plans to do so at 9:30. But, by 11:00, while we were showered, we still weren't really out of bed yet.

And then A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking called. And since he had the day off, he wanted to 'get into some trouble'. So Angel and I met him at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch, and then we walked around the Mall a bit before taking in a matinee of "The Green Hornet".

The movie was okay, for what it was. I mean, it acutally was kinda stupid, but once I got past the fact that this was just supposed to be mindless fluff, I enjoyed myself more. ALCMDPP gave it a C+. I'd give it a B- only because I did chuckle several times, the cars were, if totally implausible, at least pretty freakin' cool, and a cute Asian that's easy on the eyes will ALWAYS add a few points in my rating.

Angel will be going back to DC Wednesday afternoon, and it's entirely possible he'll be spending the night tomorrow night as well, with me dropping him off on the way to work, weather permitting.

And speaking of the weather, Friday the temps were in the 70's. Right now, it's snowing outsite, with projections of 5-9 inches by sunrise. What the HELL? I hate this time of year.

POLT

No comments: