Monday, December 29, 2014

I'm TOO much....

So here it is, the Official 2014 Polt's Palace Christmas Video! (This is gonna be first for a few days, there should be new stuff below it though!  Scroll down and check it out!)



I would have had it up sooner, except that my producer and camera man, Ghostie, decided he wanted to be a lawyer and headed off to law school, and he didn't complete his finals until Dec 17th or so.  So, really, today was the only time I had to get it done.  To make up for all this, Ghostie suggested doing just a short one with mainly me.  And I came up with the rest of this.  It's not my best work, but...eh, it'll do for now.  And on such short notice.

Enjoy!  And Merry Christmas!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Needed a little Mama Polt. But other than that quibble - very cute! Loved the misers as a kid and loved seeing them up to their old shenanigans.
And the outtakes always crack me up : ).

Merry Christmas Polt!!
HUGS!