Monday, December 01, 2014

Living in a state of constant changing...

So I mailed off my Christmas cards today.  And when the mail came, I received my first Christmas card of the year.  Im not the only one who mails them early. 

But as I was dropping them in the slots at the Post Office, I got to thinking of all the places I send Christmas cards to.  And I made this map:



It does not include the cards going to Canada and England.  I count 17 states, and DC.  Compare this with the map of the states that I've actually physically set foot in:


I count 15 states, and DC.  And for no reason in particular (other than the fact I like to fool with color in maps of the USA), here are the states I've been to more than once:



Just 7 states, and DC.  Not sure what all this means, but what does it say that I send cards to more states than I've actually visited?

POLT

No comments: