Wednesday, December 24, 2014

SO....

Merry Christmas Eve, kids.  What did I do on this day before the most joyous day of the year?

Well, thanks for asking.  I slept in until like 10:30..  Then I showered, and dressed and went out to run some errands.  I was avoiding Wal-Mart like the plague.  I went to The Dollar Store cause I needed a few cleaning supplies and I got them there.  Then I got some lunch and came back home.  I spent all afternoon in the house in my laying-around-the-house jammies.  I watching some TV, putzed around online, read my book, that sorta stuff.

I also wrapped some gifts, for mom tomorrow and for the Family Christmas on Saturday.  I still have a few gifts to wrap, cause waiting until the last minute is how I roll.  I'm making deviled eggs for the Family Christmas, so I went ahead and hard boiled the eggs tonight as well.  I'll probably make the eggs Friday night.

Now, having just finished a supper of Mom's homemade chili and a roast beef sandwich, I'm settling in to watch junk on TV until "It's A Wonderful Life" starts tonight at 8:00.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve!  

POLT

No comments: