Monday, December 15, 2014

This weekend, all you freak ho's freaking.....

SO....

How was my weekend?  Let me tell ya.

Saturday work was rather light, which was great.  That night, I went to my friend Michelle's Christmas/Her Stepson's 30th Birthday Party!  What a blast that was.  I had two plates heaped full of forbidden pasta, two pieces of forbidden birthday cake, several hands of forbidden chips, and one forbidden cupcake.  Course, I also had the allowed salad and bunches of celery.  Oh, and six or seven beers, I forget which.  Best of all, though, there were tons of eye candy.  And I met a new friend, 24 year old Victoria.  We sat on the couch, talked 'girl talk', dished dirt, and critqued all the hot guys there.  I got there at 6-ish, and left a bit after 11:00.  What a great fun time it was.

Sunday, ALCMDPP came over, we ate at Waynesburger, and then brought my new TV stand (That mom didn't just store at her house...she put the whole damn thing together [except for the shelves cause she didn't know where I wanted them]) down here and hooked up the new 42 inch TV.  So now I've got that set up here and the old 3 inche TV is upstairs in my bedroom.

Also, I got a Christmas card from each of the three ParisPeking girls (they were SO cute!  I hung them up with all the other cards I've recieved), and ALCMDPP gave me his gift to me.  It was  Blu-Ray player!!!  I was speechless.  And touched.  He said he was going to get into the 21st Century even if he has to drag me there kicking and screaming.  We got everything hooked (which means, HE got everything hooked up while I sat back and watched), and then got the Blu-Ray hooked up to the wireless and showed me all about the Netflix Streaming.  So yeah, after seeing that, I'm gonna change my account, getting rid of the DVD's and just do streaming.  I mean, it's five bucks cheaper!  And more conveinent!  how can I say no? And after eating pizza, he went home.

I spent the evening watching the Dallas Cowboys beat the Philadelphia Eagles IN Philly.  Which was a total surprise to me, actually.  But a great pleasant surprise!  Sunday I also did a load of laundry and prepared four packages for mailing on Monday.

Today, I ran errands to the Post Office and the Credit Union, did a bit more Christmas Shopping and then came home for lunch.  It was a warm day, 60 degrees.  So about 2:00, I decided I simply HAD to get out, take a walk, and enjoy this day.  So I did.  I walked 1.94 miles in 30 minutes.  And then I spent the day just relaxing here around the house.  A good day, all in all. In fact a good WEEKEND all in all!

And of COURSE I have pics:

Michelle's shower...it's big enough for me and about 6 Asians with hairthings.  I want a shower JUST LIKE THAT!  (Course, I'd take the 6 Asian instead and be just as happy)

This is chihuahua Lil Man.  He's so friendly.  he was my buddy for a part of the night.

Nice man ass...and my new buddy Victoria as well.

Cute lil twinkie boy eye candy.

Not a twink, but still a real cutie (and that's Michelle there in blue in front too)

Jeremy, the birthday boy, and his 30th Birthday Cake.

Sexy Jeremy and Sexy Dan bookending Celeste....lucky Celeste.

Jeremy and Brian, dual cuteness.

Eye candy cutie

More eye candy cuteness.

My walk today.

The Talking-A-Walk-On-A-60-Degrees-Day-In-December seflie!

POLT


No comments: