Friday, December 19, 2014

Our trio to duos and then down to solo....

I ordered a book from Barnes&Noble.  It was a thin book, unbeknowst to me.  And when the package arrived and I opened it, I found inside TWO of the same book!  I hurriedly checked the invoice, and it said I only ordered, and was only charged for, one book.  So I guess someone mispackaged it.  But with it being such a thin book, I suppose it's possible they grabbed two and didn't realize it.  I was going to send it back, but I didn't really want to pay shipping for a book I didn't order in the first place.  So, I've still got both of them.

I ordered a bunch of calendars from Calendars.com.  I think there were ten total (yes I always have a bunch of calendars up on my walls...it's like artwork that changes monthly).  But as I looked through them, I saw there were two of the same Washington DC calendar.  Again, I checked the invoice, and saw that I was only charged for one Washington DC calendar.  So now I've got two of those as well.

Now, today, the Puntabulous 2015 calendar that i ordered arrived.  And, yes, you guessed, there were TWO calendars as well.  I rechecked the invoice and again, I only ordered and paid for one.  But there ya go.

I really can't figure out why I've gotten all this extra stuff, but I kinda think I should go out and buy two lottery tickets, just in case one wins.


POLT

No comments: