Thursday, December 11, 2014

Star Trek: the Next Generation is still, in my opinion, the best Star Trek series.  And to prove this, I give you my Top Fifteen ST:TNG Quotes!

(I was gonna make it a Top Ten list, but I just couldn't narrow it down any further)

15. Worf, it was what it was, glorious and wonderful and all that, but it doesn't mean anything. - K'Ehleyr.
14. He got turned into a spider and now he has a disease named after him. - Dr. Crusher
13. You're dead, this is the afterlife...and I'm God. - Q
12. Shut up, Wesley! - everyone, at one point or another
11. It's Worf, not Woof. - Worf
10. Mr. Crusher, ready a collision course with the Borg ship. - Riker
9. I am...fully functional, and programmed in multiple techniques. - Data
8. Freedom is irrelevant, resistance is futile. - the Borg
7. Captain, we're receiving 285,000 hails. - Lt. Wesley Crusher
6. Captain, I protest!  I am NOT a Merry Man! - Worf
5. Tea, Earl Grey, hot. - Picard
4. Make it so. - Picard
3. Engage. - Picard
2. There...are...FOUR....lights! - Picard
1. Mr. Worf....FIRE! - Riker

Of course, some of these are catchphrases and used repeatedly  But the ones that aren't, I can even tell you which episode those are from.  Can you?  And are there any ST:TNG quotes you love that I didn't include?

POLT

No comments: