Thursday, December 18, 2014

There are three people in my department at work, including myself.  After today, I won't see one coworker until Tuesday January 6th.  After tomorrow, I won't see the other coworker until Tuesday January 6th.

Also, after tomorrow, until January 6th, a matter of 17 days, I will only be working 4 of those days.  It's good to have lots of leave (although I DO miss going to Toronto twice a year).

So what are my plans for my time off?  Going out of town for a weekend with ALCMDPP and Ghostie (yeah, what could possibly go wrong with THIS scenario); taking Mama Polt's homemade goodies to work for coworkers; the Family Christmas my aunts; seeing The Hobbit with Mrs. ALCMDPP; hosting Derick one evening for bedtimesexxyfun and hanging out; a few other instances of hookups (as yet unplanned); New Year's Eve at The ParisPekings; Christmas dinner at mom's; watching "It's A Wonderful Life" at some point in time.  Other than that....no idea.  But I have plenty of time doing nothing for some things to pop up unexpectedly and make the time off work fun and interesting!

POLT

No comments: