Sunday, January 24, 2016

An emotional nightmare, you are a misfit....

Over the last couple days, I watched the first season of the British series "The Misfits" on Roku, thanks again ALCMDPP.  It's about a group of 5 kids around 20 years old who get struck by lightning from a weird storm and develop weird powers.

It was a fun ride, had humor and drama.  And I'd recommend it, if one is interested in that sort of thing and has access to the show.  But the BEST part was the eye candy.  There was...

Nathan (who we also got a few ass shots from when he has a sex scene)

Simon (who we never saw shirtless, but he looks good without one and has AMAZING blue eyes)

Curtis, who practically REEKS sexiness and was my favorite character, obviously.

And there's even the cop who hassles some of them.  Never got to see him shirtless, which is a shame cause his abs are unbelievable, but we did get to see his sexy face quite a bit.

So yeah, I was entertained.  And I'm ready to start season 2 at some point soon.  Since my car will be kinda snowed in at least through tomorrow, I may start it then.

POLT





No comments: