Friday, January 15, 2016

So today, after work, I went with mom up to the dining hall in the Manor and we had supper.  In my first bite of the always delicious salad I felt something strange in my mouth and then discovered a crown, the first one I got in 2008, had come off.  *SIGH*  Luckily, I saved it, not swallowing it or anything.  And there is no pain at all.  Now I just have to get in touch with my dentist (again) and get an appointment to see if he can reattach it.

It's always something, though.

After a great meal, we headed to Chambersburg and the Kohl's store there.  Every year, right after New Years, for the last 5 years or so, I've gone to Kohl's and gotten two pillows, using them to replace my two oldest ones. (I have 8 pillows on my bed....dont judge).  So far this year, I haven't done that, but tonight, we did.  And I got three candles, since I was out of candles.  They were half off, and I got an additional 20% off my entire order (including the pillows).  I saved like 42 dollars (according to the receipt).  Nice.  

And of course I got to spend some time with mom, which is ALWAYS a fun time!

POLT

No comments: