Friday, January 15, 2016

So after last week's Wildcard games, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking owes me now $3.  This week's Divisional Playoff Games, however, are worth $3 each, so he has a chance to make that up.

These are my predictions:

First game: I want Kansas City to win, but I have always said, "You don't EVER bet against Brady at home in January."  So that being my rule, I'm gonna have to pick the Patriots to win.
Second game: The Cardinals were all OVER the Packers a few weeks ago, and the Cards are a VERY tough team right now, so I'm going with them.
Third game: I want Carolina to win, and I know they won 15 games, but when you look at their opponents, they only beat like two or three teams with even a winning record.  And Seattle has been rolling, despite their near-loss last week in sub-zero Minnesota.  Despite all this, I'm still picking Carolina.
Fourth game: This one, well I HATE the Steelers.  And in the pool at work, I have the Broncos (I'll get $100 if the Broncos reach the Super Bowl and another $100 if they win).  So, because of my dislike of the one team, and the money I have on the other team, I'm picking Denver.

So to summerize: 
New England over Kansas City
Arizona over Green Bay
Carolina over Seattle
Denver over Pittsburgh.

POLT

No comments: