Thursday, January 21, 2016

So after last week's Divisional Playoffs in the NFL, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking owes be $6.  (I picked all four games correctly)  This weekend's Championship Games are worth $4 each.

These are my pics:


New England Patriots at Denver Broncos:  I always say "Never bet against Brady at home in January", BUT, this game is not at New England, but at Denver.  I feel in my gut that New England's the better team.  However, at work, I'm in a betting pool and if Denver makes it to the Super Bowl, I'll get $100.  If they win I get another $100, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  So despite what my guy's telling me, I'm gonna pick Denver, just because of the money involved.

Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers:  Again, my gut it telling me Arizona is the better team.  Prior to last week when they beat the Packers, Carolina, despite being 15-1, only beat like two teams with a winning record.  I don't know that Carolina IS the better team.  But that's my gut.  My HEART loves Cam Newton (he's such a cutie) and I've been pulling for the Panthers all season.   So, this time, I'm going to let my heart overrule my gut, and I'm picking Carolina.

So, to summarize:

Denver over New England
Carolina over Arizona

POLT

No comments: