Friday, January 22, 2016

So, this weekend will be Snowpocalypse 2016 Edition, I suppose.

Where I'm at, here in South Central Pennsylvania, we're supposed to get between 18-24 inches by the time it stops Sunday.  It's started snowing here already, started about 3:00 or so I'd say.

I got up, somehow, to get to work by 6AM so that I could leave by 2PM to get home here before it even started.  And I succeeded in doing that.  When I left work a bit after 2, it was flurrying in the town I work in.  I drove 15 miles north to my house, and there was no snow here.  But it wasn't long after that it started here.

When I got home and parked the car I took a "before" photo of Sebastian in his parking space.  Before any of the snow started.


Nope, no snow yet.  We'll see how this view changes over the weekend.

So to anyone the east in the way of this storm, good luck. Stay inside and stay warm and dry.  To those of you NOT in the MidAtlanic/Northeast (like those in Kuwait, or where ever), get ready for TONS of photos on social media about all this.  

POLT

No comments: