Friday, January 29, 2016

It's been, two weeks since you looked at me...

SO...

Saturday the 16th, I left work at four.  The following Sunday and Monday were my regular day off.  That Monday was also the King Holiday, but since it's also my regular day off, so that meant I could take the holiday at a later date.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I was in training at work.  That Friday, I went in to the office to work.  I got there early, left about 2PM and came home and awaited the blizzard.

Last Saturday, while we got blanketed by the blizzard, I took my King Holiday and was off work.

Sunday and Monday were my regular day off.

Since my grandmother died, I got three days of bereavement leave.  I took those Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week.  And then today, I went in to the office to work again.


So, in the last two weeks, I worked two days.  

An unexpected vacation is nice, but not when it's cause by a historic blizzard and a death in the family.  

Strangely, I'm actually glad to get back to work and to some sense of normalcy.


POLT

No comments: