Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SO....

Last week, on Tuesday, I was supposed to have my monthly Cut-N-Color.  But when I woke up that day, I thought I had a migraine, so I called into work, took some Advil and then go back to bed.  Since I wasn't going to work and felt like crap, I called my stylist and told her we needed to reschedule.  So we set the new appointment for this Friday, after work.

Now, all the weather forecasts are predicting a 'significant' snow event.  Snowfall totals anywhere from 1-3 inches to 8-12 inches to 10-14 inches to more than 30 inches.  So who knows?  But at any rate, my stylist called me to say she was closing up shop early on Friday.  She asked if I could come in Wednesday after work, but I already have my dentist appointment to put the crown back on after work that day.

All next week, she's out of town.  So that means we had to re-reschedule my appointment until February 2nd....two weeks from today, three week's from my original appointment, and SEVEN weeks from the last Cut-N-Color.

I'm gonna be all gray and shaggy.....like a sheepdog or an old dingy mop or something.

*SIGH*

POLT

No comments: