Sunday, December 10, 2017

SO...

Yesterday, I wrapped up (most of) my Christmas shopping.  And when I got home, I finished wrapping all the gifts as well!  Here they are, all under the tree:


Following this unusually early-completed achievement (I'm never even close to finished shopping before Dec 10th, much less having them all wrapped!), I decided to put the Sounds Of The Season Channel on the TV and lay on the couch and read my book.  A great relaxing thing to do on a cold, damp, snowy evening!



And then today, in the early evening, I decided to get all those I had to mail ready to be mailed.   I had six packages ready to go to five states when I go to the Post Office tomorrow!


That's a total of 18 different wrap jobs in those packages! 

I really have nothing else to do this year, but hand out the remaining gifts, and open any given to me!  Geez, I'm done for Christmas already.  On Dec 10th.

What the HELL is wrong with me??????

POLT

No comments: