Friday, March 26, 2010

What a neat little domestic life that we live...

I'm so proud of myself, this evening, I've been rather domestic.

I got home from work and, as usual, piddled around online for a bit. But then, I gathered some laundry together antg threw them in the washer. I put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. I used the oven to make some fish filets and I used the stove top to hard boil some eggs for Easter. And while I the washer, dishwasher, oven and stovetop were all going, I updated my checkbook, deducting the checks I had written and ATM receipts I had. And then I paid a bunch of bills and got various greeting cards ready to be mailed.

And now, having eaten the fish, put the eggs in cold water in the fridge, moved the clothes to the dryer and gotten everything ready for the mail tomorrow, I'm sitting here again at the computer, putzing around.

But now I don't feel guilty about it.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I've been playing on the computer avoiding doing my laundry - but now you've inspired me to do it : ).