Monday, March 08, 2010

I want you to want me....

  • I want the Legion Of Super Heroes to have their own comic book title and not be a back up title.
  • I want to kiss someone at midnight on New Years.
  • I want to have a hard boiled egg without that stupid crappy film underneath the shell.
  • I want new Torchwood episodes. GOOD new Torchwood episodes.
  • I want a boyfriend.
  • I want to visit Berlin, Germany.
  • I want an Oscar to go to a movie that *I* think is the best of the year.
  • I want Democrats in Congress to wake the hell up and do what we sent them there to do.
  • I want a second Star Trek film.
  • I want a smaller electric bill.
  • I want to sleep in more.
  • I want to get more done around the house.
  • I want to be able to NOT be concerned about computer viruses, malware, spyware, etc.
  • I want the networks to put on shows that interest and entertain me.
  • I want to get my taxes done.
  • I want a piece of Mama Polt's Homemade Cherry Pie.
  • I want to go back to Toronto.
  • I want to go back to New York City.
  • I want to go back to Columbus, Ohio.
  • I want to go back to Rehobeth Beach.
  • I want the complete set of Alex Ross' Justice action figures.
  • I want my credit card bill to be paid off.
  • I want to know what it feels like on ecstacy.
  • I want an iPhone.
  • I want the Dallas Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.
  • I want a good gay bar in the area I can regularly patronize.
  • I want to look sexy in a wife-beater.
  • I want to play Road To The White House again. Several times.
  • I want a cleaning lady.
  • I want to know which way is up on the Maryland State Flag.
  • I want it to be as easy to move photos around on a blogspot post now as it used to be!
POLT

9 comments:

Tam said...

I'm with you on most of those. Except maybe the gay bar thing. And Berlin. Switch it out for Rome and I'm there.

Mark said...

I want someone to think about me when they hear the song "When something is wrong with my baby".

Damn,I'm pathetic!

chelliewhik said...

I want something simple, like a really good bear hug/squeeze.....But next time u go to rehobeth beach...let me know ;-) and an iPhone.....I approve!

Michelle M. said...

This is a great list. I want to win the lottery. I want to look/feel younger. And I wouldn't pass up a piece of Mama Polt's homemade cherry pie.

Anonymous said...

oh!oh! A second Star Trek!! That would so rock!

Alex said...

I thought the Legion was getting an ongoing soon written by Levitz. =/

Mark said...

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I wanna perfect body
I wanna perfect soul......

Polt said...

Mark, you want to be a Creep? Or you want to be Radiohead? :)

HUGS...

Mark said...

I'm already a Creep, but you Lurv me anyways! So There!