Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our little memo, to remind you of my demo...

I got tagged by Josherz with this meme. And since a) I think memes are fun (if narcisstic), b) I'm a slave to peer pressure and c) who really can deny Josherz anything, I'll go ahead and play along.

These are the rules:

1. Go to your first photo file and pick the 10th photo in it.
2. Tell the story behind the photo.
3. Tag 5 other people to do likewise.

So I went to my Flickr account, wherein I try to save my photos, and this is what I got:


I've already posted it, but that's what the meme rules say. It was taken at last year's Capital Pride Parade in DC. The parade Marshall for last year was Valerie Harper. Yes indeed, Rhoda herSELF was less than 5 feet away from me when her car passed by. I'm pretty sure I squealed like a 14 year old girl at a Jonas Brothers concert or at a Twilight movie premiere. And sadly, I'm also pretty sure that that was not the only time during the Pride Parade, filled shirtless hot sexy gay men, that I did so.

Now, I'm supposed to tag 5 other people. I don't like tagging people with memes I usually just say if anyone wants to do it, go ahead and do it. But as I'm in a rule following mood, I'll tag the following (pardon me if you've been already tagged with this):

Enrico (when he returns from St. Louis)
FDot (when he returns from North Carolina)
Sticky Crows (when he returns from Spain, naturally)
Strat's Garden (when she returns...from her dieting?)
TUG (when he returns from I don't know where, just trying to maintain the theme)

POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

That is very cool. We didn't have a parade marshal I don't think, certainly no one famous.

Everyone seems to have pictures with real stories. LOL I just have random pictures in my files.

Anonymous said...

Glad I didn't get tagged. I sort of hate memes.

But here's my tenth photo from my first flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s/4448262587/sizes/l/

It's a Digital Equipment Corp (DEC) KL10. Massive system, used for helicopter engineering at Sikorsky before the Retro Computing Society of RI acquired it.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love how you described yourself as she drove by. Now I have to go look at my photos.