Thursday, March 25, 2010

And they call it, puppy love....

I've been busy the last few nights, not had much time for blogging. I'll get into what was going on (it's not that exciting or anything, so don't expect much) later. But for now, I thought I'd increase the cutness level of the Palace.

Firstly, is two shots of Maggie, my friend Me-Chelle's dog.



She barked a bit when I first got there, but before long, we were best friends. She even rested her head on my leg for a head petting.


And I was over at mom's on Sunday waiting for her to get home from church. Angel greeted me at the door and we played with her football. When she tired she laid on the couch, put her head on her football and stared at the door waiting for mom to come home too. I thought she looked so adorable sitting there.


So yeah, that's all I got now. Be back soon.

POLT

1 comment:

13messages said...

Dogs are so awesome. Great shots.