Thursday, March 31, 2011

An anniversary of an uninteresting event....

Today, March 31, is the 5 year anniversary of my first comment left of Craigger's Puntabulous blog!  See the first comment HERE.  Five whole years!  Who knew something so long, and meaningful would start with something so small and seemingly insignificant?
Craiggers, it's been a great 5 years, wherein, I met you twice, you got all the rest of the dancing monkey's formed into the Puntabupeeps, I've gotten an amazing midnight "Jus' a lil bit TIPsy" phone call, I was proud to be a driving factor in your post that recieved 600 comments.  Ahhh, those were the days.


And let's not forget, Craiggers, that traditionally, the 5th year anniversary gift is....wait for it....WOOD.  I'll be happy to give my gift of that to you the next time we meet in person.

HUGS...

7 comments:

Tam said...

Congratulations you couple of crazy kids.

I can't believe that anniversary gift. Too perfect.

Craig said...

Oh sweetie, you shouldn't have! Happy Anniversary! Without Polt, there may not have been a Puntabugang! He's like the glue that keeps us all together. And by glue, I mean jizz.

john said...

Five years of bliss. Best wishes for five more years to come.

Paul said...

That's not glue, no wonder the solvent isn't working!

Anonymous said...

"Who knew something so long, and meaningful would start with something so small and seemingly insignificant?"

[Insert childish snarky snicker here.]

Michelle M. said...

5 years - that's something to celebrate!

Polt said...

Thank you, Anonymous, for picking up my thinly veiled double entrendre! :)

HUGS...