Thursday, March 17, 2011

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 207)...

On March 16, 2006, I posted my first ever HNT. I kept up with it over the ensuing 4 years before finally decided to go out gracefully. Also, I'd kinda run outta ideas of what body parts to take photos of and in what situations.

At any rate, now, almost 5 years to the day that I posted my first HNT, I thought I'd do an anniversary HNT post. Still not having many ideas, I just decided to do an homage to my first every HNT post. So, here is my left leg, covered by the green mesh of a laundry bag, first on March 16, 2006 and second on March 17, 2011.




What really strikes me about all this is that I still have that same damn laundry bag.

To see what others put for HNT click HERE.

POLT

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

Howdy, stranger! Welcome back! I remember that first on well!

Hope all is well on your end!

Anonymous said...

Me thinks it is time for a new laundry bag.

:)

JM said...

Well welcome back, for however long it is you decide to keep up the efforts.

Don't worry about having the same laundry bag, as long as it still does the job!

HHNT xx

JM