Saturday, March 12, 2011

One time in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 37)...

12 for the 12th
March, 2011 edition
This whole thing is CHAD's baby. Stop by and see who else posted.

This month, I decided to show what my hands do in a typical day.

7:04am

Time to turn on the shower and get ready for work. The cord leads to the shower head. Note the new, nifty green, blue and yes purple dotted shower curtain!

7:38am

This is my hand, driving the car on the way to work.

8:13am

My post-breakfast morning ritual. Diabetic pills, cholestoral pills, a vitamin, a baby aspirin, a Claritin.

2:53pm

Typing at work.

5:15pm

Using my wireless mouse while putzing around online.

5:43PM

Making a call to mom.

5:55pm

Checking out my newest Netflix movie.

6:06pm

Putting on my Totes toasties! Despite the 60 degree temps today, my feet were still chilled.

6:22pm

A glass of strawberry wine while I prepare supper? Don't mind if I do!

6:26pm

Getting ready to flip the steak! Hmmmm, steak......

7:10pm

Lighting the scented candles. (and yes, that IS a small souvenir likeness of the CN Tower in Toronto behind my hand, and a Canadian flag keychain around it. Thanks for noticing!)

7:55pm

Catching up on some light reading, a Star Trek novel.

POLT

6 comments:

vuboq said...

One of these days I am going to remember to start doing these again. Of course, my 12 of 12 would have been all of me sleeping and being hungover ... *sigh*

Hope you had a great day! (and that you ate some delicious veggies along with that steak!)

tornwordo said...

Nice theme this month. You're too young to take so many pills!

FDot said...

Wait....whose hand is that in picture 10? I thought the only cooking you did was to press the buttons on the microwave?

Sunny Archibald said...

Interesting theme for the month. Hopefully, you'll be able to ditch some of those pills someday. Ditto what vubog said about the veggies! See you next month.

Michelle M. said...

What a fun 12. I'm going to chime in on the veggie thing. Any day including wine, movie and a book works for me!

kerri said...

This Canadian is loving the added CN tower and Canadian flag ;).