Sunday, March 13, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 3)...

The RED poll has closed and it resulted in a tie for favorite red song. I hadn't actually planned on ties occuring, so I'v ehad to make an executive decision: when ties occur, I will pick my favorite song and that one will advance. And just for the record, I didn't vote for either of the two songs initially.

Anyhow, by executive decision, the winner of the RED poll is: 99 Red Balloons by Nena. It joins Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John in the semi-final round.

Now we move onto the third round of voting: PURPLE songs. And just allow me to say here how disappointed I am in the very very few songs that have Purple in the title. If anyone out there is a song writer, take care of that for me please?

At any rate, here are you choices. And again, vote on the song itself not the quantity of awesomeness contained in the video!

Purple Haze, by Jimi Hendix


Purple Rain, by Prince


Purple Shades, by The Troggs



Purple Toupee, by They Might Be Giants


Purple People Eater, by Sheb Wooley






POLT

No comments: