Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm alive, so alive....

It's ALIVE!!!!


Like Lazarus rising from the dead, my iPod is back! Yeah, I left it just sit and the battery run out. I plugging it in this morning and this afternoon, when I went on a walk to pay for and pick up my car, it was all ready and raring to go!

On the walk, it did skip in the middle of a song and go right to the next one, but it kept on playing. Clearly, it's on it's last legs, but it's not dead yet.


No rush to get an iPhone now, but the writing's on the wall, as they say. Nonetheless, at least I can still walk and listen to music for the time being.

POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

It rose in time for Easter. Hopefully some chocolate eggs will show up next to it soon.

john said...

LOL Tam!

I'm glad it is back, but I have to say, I do like my new iPhone....