Sunday, March 20, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 4)...

With the Purple Poll closed, our third song moving is "Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley.

"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John
"99 Red Balloons" by Nena
"Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley

Those are the song, as chosen by you. And I'll tell ya, none of these were what I voted for as my favorite song. But then, this isn't about me, it's about you and your choices. So without further ado, I take us to this week's poll: The ORANGE Poll. And much like purple, there weren't a whole lot of orange songs, but this is what I got.

Agent Orange, by Depeche Mode



Orange, by The Dandy Warhols



Apples And Oranges, by Pink Floyd



Orange Crush, by R.E.M.



Remember, to vote only on the song, not the video. And tell you friends to stop by and vote too!




POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

Yay, all my faves have won so far. Today was much harder as I didn't know any of those songs. Didn't love any but liked one a bit more so placed my vote. We'll see if I'm in the norm this time.

john said...

Man, TMBG got robbed!

Polt said...

john, you should have your friends come and vote for them (he says in a blatant attempt to get more votes)!

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

I like "Orange Colored Sky" by Nat King Cole.
I'm not familiar with these songs (except for "Orange Crush", but I can't stand R.E.M.). This was a hard one!