Sunday, January 01, 2012

Each year, fellow Puntabupeep and DC Pride Parade watcher with me VUBOQ, has this tradition wherein his virginity is renewed each year at when the new year begins.  I've been following this tradition myself for the last few years, celebrating when I'm no longer a virgin each year, and competing with myself to try to lose it quicker each year. (Yes, yes I know, I DO need a hobby, thanks for pointing that out)

At any rate, it will be tough to beat this year's de-virgining.  By 2:00AM on Jan 1, I was no longer a virgin in 2012.  Yay me.

And this leads to my New Year's Eve celebration.  After work I went by Kris' place spent a short time with him until it was time to take him to work.  Then I drove to the ParisPekings'.  There, along with Ghostie and the entire ParisPeking family, I hung out, played with the girls, ate supper and just had a great time.  I even, thanks to ALCMDPP was given the chore of putting the girls to bed.  And that meant, again thanks to ALCMDPP I had to read them a story.  Which turned out to be two stories.  One of which was about Mommy and Daddy from when they were young.  Or were alcoholics.  Or that they still peed their pants.  Whatever. 

After this, about 8:30ish, I got a call from Kris that he was off work, and picked him up.  We returned to the party, but didn't force the others to, as ALCMDPP said, "Watch us being all homo with each other".  We did sit on the couch, while the others were in chairs or beanbags or whatever, and we watched "Thirty Minutes Or Less".  Which frankly was pretty freakin' funny.  Kris and I sat in the back, held hands, cuddled a bit, watched the movie, and had a great time.

Afterwards, Kris was a smidge tipsy.  Who knew he could get cuter than he normally is, but a tipsy Kris is a cuter Kris.  We came home, and basically went right to bed.  After some preliminary cuddling and talking, we broke out the bedtimesexxyfun, and...yeah, what fun it was.  Finally, a little after two AM, we turned out the light and went to bed.

But what was best of all was, that at midnight, amongst the clinking of glasses of Asti among us, I actually got to kiss my boyfriend.  It took 44 years until I was able to do that.  I've been dating people over New Years before, but for whatever reason, I'd never been with them at the stroke of midnight.  SO better late then never ya know?  And I'm glad Kris was the first one I got to do this with.

Best New Year's Eve ever?  Maybe, not sure, but it's definitely in the Top Two or Three of New Years Eve celebrations!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

So you started the New Year off with a bang. Good for you!