Sunday, January 08, 2012

I haven't been posting much lately (duh, obviously), but I've just not been feeling it.  Been thinking stressing about the whole sewer situation.  Now, turns out that the lady on the other side of the house and I together decided we just want the whole entire pipe removed and replaced with PVC piping.  Since the part they removed so far just basically crumbled and fell apart, we dont know if it's gonna crumble and fall apart anywhere else along the way.  So, instead of maybe having that happen later on and having to go through this all again, we've decided I'm just gonna tell the guy tomorrow to do it. 

Course not only does this bring up additional cost, but it's the TIME involved.  I mean, it's been since December 20th that all this started, and I've not been able to poop or shower since then.  And if we're gonna have them tear it all up, well hell, who knows how long that'll take.  The lady next door as mentioned getting a hotel.  Frankly, that thought crossed my mind as well.  But we'll see.  I'm just glad I can use mom's place in the meantime.

As you can imagine, this is sitting rather heavy on my mind.  On top of all that, Kris is moving the end of the week, so tonight is probably gonna be the last time we're together for awhile, and certainly will be the last time he'll spend the night.  And he's got to spend it in a place where he can't poop or shower.  Definitely NOT the way I planned on spending you last night together.  Aw well, whatever, the best laid plans of mice and men and all that.

So yeah, I'll take up posting more regularly again sometime soon.  Until then, bear with me.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

What a horrible situation. And you've been dealing with it so long. I'm glad Mama Polt is near for all your bathroom needs.
Hope the repair work goes very quickly - hang in there!