Monday, January 30, 2012

My day so far.

- Last night, I couldn't get to sleep until arond 2AM, and somehow I woke up about 9:30AM, not sure how I did that. 
- I got up and showered. 
- I turned on the computer, harvested my crops on Farmville (don't judge me) and then started an anti-viral.
- I drove to the insruance company and paid my car insurance.  Cetainly not an exciting event, but the guy, presumably an intern, who took my check and gave a receipt, cute, funny little Jordan, certainly WAS worth the trip.
- I walked to the Post Office and mailed all the bills for next month, having wrote out the checks and prepared the envelopes for them last night.
- I went to the Hallmark store and bought all the cards I'll need for the month of February.
- I drove to Sam's Club and paid for four new tires for Sebastian.  There's another $450 on the Discover card...yeah, Discover's gonna LOVE me.
- Since it was going to take 1.5 hours, I walked around Sam's for a bit, then walked to El Ranchero and had a leisuring Mexican lunch while I read my current book.
- I walked further down through the shopping center to Lowe's, mainly because I knew they had pretty decent restrooms and, as usual, right after eating Mexican food, I needed to visit one.
- Following my expedition there, I walked back through the shopping center to a grocery store there and walked through, checking out the magazine area, and the surprisingly attractive employee eye candy that worked there.
- I returned to Sam's a bit early, but luckily the car was done.  So I picked it up and returned home.
- Upon returning home, I watched a few episodes of Voyager.
- Mom and Angel, during their daily walk, brought down some of mom's homemade chicken corn soup.  Yummy.

And that's it so far.  Oh who knows what excitement awaits this evening?

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That's a jam-packed day. Hope the evening was packed with fun : ).