Friday, January 13, 2012

One time, in summer camp, when I was twelve (Part 44)...

12 For The 12th

Chad, the originator of 12 For The 12th, has wrapped up this and is not doing it anymore.  I have decided to continue doing so on my own.  And so, without further ado, off we go.

12:04AM
Despite my desire to get to sleep a bit early, I ended up playing Angry Birds (damn addictive game) until after midnight.  Right before I turned out the light, I snapped this photo.

7:48AM
Driving to work, it was a damp, rainy, dreary kinda day.

4:14PM
Waiting outside Kris' apartment for him to come outside.

 
4:52PM
My basement.  Yeah, there's a trench through the middle of my basement, and a huge pile of mude and debris sitting where my washer is supposed to be.  But at least I can poop in my own toilet and shower in my own shower.  All is good with the world.

5:04PM
Kris wore his purple for me: purple plaid shirt, purple t-shirt, purple suspenders.  And he insisted on standing next to the purple Christmas tree for the photo (don't judge me, I keep the Christmas stuff in the basement, and that's been off-limits as of late [see photo above])

5:37PM
Kris and I decided to watch two movies, the first of which being The Animatrix.  Kris put the DVD in, and then I snapped the photo as he was straightening up.  I however, prefer to title this "Kris Busting A Move" cause it, ya know, looks like he's dancing.

5:45PM
While we watched the movie, I had to harvest my crops.

7:02PM
Needed to get some gas.

7:22PM
Our supper.  A delicious pepperoni, extra-cheese pizza.  We ate it while watching the second movie: Go.

8:31PM
The movie "Go" playing on the tv.

10:30PM
Kris, in bed, waiting for me to join him.

11:53PM
In a nice bit of symmetry, here is a photo of the clock showing the time right before I turned the light out to join Kris in bed.

POLT

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Wow - your basement is a mess (and kinda looks like our patio at the moment). Hope it gets patched up soon.
Harry has lost many an hour to Angry Birds.
Kris is such a cutie.
Did you enjoy Go? I saw it a long time ago, but remember really liking it. I'll have to rent it again.

FDot said...

So, you left Kris in bed for 83 minutes before you joined him? Your restraint astounds me.

Polt said...

Hmmm, perhaps that should read "to REjoin Kris in bed", cause we ALL know I have nothing like THAT kinda self-control!

HUGS...